Foot fungus treatment
Athlete's foot is caused by a microscopic fungus.
Common Symptoms and causes include:
- Feet peeling, cracking, or scaling or all 3
- Maybe redness, blisters, or softening and breaking down of the skin
- Itching and burning
- Swimming in a public pool
- Moisture in shoes
- Treatment includes:
Take home instructions
Calluses are caused by repeated friction and pressure from skin rubbing against an irregularity inside a shoe. A callus is the body’s way of protecting itself.
- Going Barefoot outside
- Not Wearing the proper shoes
- Wearing shoes that are too tight or too high are the top reasons callus form. They tend to form around the edges of the heels, the joints of the big toes, and on the small toes.
1 biweekly Daddy's Home pedicure to treat your callus for 2 months equaling 4 pedicures.
We can only recommend treatment. Some conditions will be non-treatable and will need to be seen by a podiatrist. Treatment will take longer depending on the state of the foot. Please remember, it took months or even years for your feet to get that way. So results may not come overnight. If the infection is light may take up to 1 month and for heavy infection may take up to 6 months to a year to clear up. Most will have success but not guaranteed. But with proper care ,you will be able to take your shoes off without feeling the smell will run others away. Give us a call today to start improving your life.
Copyright © 2017